This article will tell you how to view your listings on the Facebook Marketplace on your Android, iPhone, or PC. you can list anything you want online and ensure it reaches everyone, including your friends.
It’s safer and easier to sell on Facebook Marketplace because it’s more user-friendly. The Facebook Marketplace is designed for e-commerce businesses, entrepreneurs, sellers, handmade artists, fashion businesses, real estate, etc., and for anyone who has something to sell, whether it is old or new. Unlike eBay and Amazon, you do not have to pay to list your products.
Since your friends might try to negotiate a lower price, it is best to hide your listing from them if you are unable to change the location of your Marketplace. it also offers the option to view messages from Marketplace.
You can monitor your listings and change their title, description, and details from the listings page, and it is a great way to sell unwanted items on Facebook Marketplace. By following these steps, you’ll be able to view your Marketplace listings on various devices.
How to View Your Listings on the Facebook Marketplace
For Android and iPhone users, follow these steps:
Method 1: On Android / iPhone App
- Open the Facebook app on your phone
- Log in to your account
- Click Hamburger Menu in the top-right corner of the screen
- Then select the “Marketplace” option
- On the top right corner, Select the person icon
- Then click on Your Listings.
The following screen shows your Facebook Marketplace listings. You can use the search bar above your listings to search through them.
Method 2: On Desktop/ Pc
- Sign in to your Facebook account by opening Facebook.com in your web browser.
- Click Marketplace in the menu on the left.
- Create a new listing by clicking Create new listing in the Marketplace’s leftmost menu.
- In the leftmost menu, click Your Listings to create a new listing.
- There is a filter for Sort by and Status near the bottom of the left menu to help you filter your listings by date, title, and status.
It is also possible to edit, delete, and mark an item as sold, Here are the steps to do each:
- You can edit a listing by clicking the 3 dots on the listing and selecting Edit listing.
- You can delete a listing by clicking the 3 dots and selecting Delete listing.
- To mark an item as sold, simply click Mark as sold next to the item’s listing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of changing a Marketplace listing to pending?
It is possible to change your listing from “available” to “pending” if a buyer has contacted you about your item but hasn’t yet paid. If the buyer does not make the payment, you can change the listing to “available” again. By marking your item as pending, other buyers won’t be able to contact you about purchasing your listing.
How do I get paid for a Marketplace listing?
If a buyer uses this payment method, the money will be deposited directly into the bank account associated with your debit card. PayPal is the most common payment method, but there are others. You can also set up your bank debit card for payment.
Our aim in this article is to explain how to view your listings on the Facebook Marketplace Signing into your account, finding the Marketplace heading, and finding your listings is a fairly simple process from any device Once you find your listings, you can monitor their activity, update pricing, and mark them as sold or unavailable. If you have any questions about any of the steps, please feel free to post them in the comment section. Hopefully, I will be able to contact you shortly.