Globally, YouTube has a vast audience. You can watch a lot of interesting videos on YouTube because it’s one of the most popular spaces on the internet.
You can subscribe to your favorite YouTube channels , and also you can like, dislike videos, and comment on them.
You’ll find videos from all over the world, it’s the biggest video-sharing and social-media platform in the world.
YouTube app needs to be installed on your device, whether it’s a smart TV, Android TV, PlayStation, or Xbox, you just need to sign into your account and you can watch videos.
Taking your eyes off the screen is impossible with YouTube’s video recommendation feature. This is why everyone loves YouTube It provides everything that they’ve been looking for.
You must be careful about your device while watching YouTube videos. You should never forget to sign out when using a public computer and sign in to your Google account to watch YouTube videos. You don’t want someone else to misuse your account after you.
Here are the steps on how to sign out of Youtube on all devices so you can be sure your account is safe from any malicious acts on your iPhone, Android, or computer.
Reason of Sign Out of Youtube
Your personal information can be seen by anyone who starts using a device that doesn’t belong to you if you don’t sign out of YouTube.
It is possible for someone else to see your recommended videos and history whenever they use your laptop or phone.
If It’s always possible to check YouTube updates on a public computer if you’re near a library. If you don’t log out when you’re done, you could run into problems.
The majority of people on this platform have accounts, often logged in via their Google accounts, either because they create content to monetize or because they consume the content.
Using Google Chrome and signing out of YouTube will also sign out of your Google account since your YouTube account is linked to your Google account.
How to Sign Out of Youtube on all Devices
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Find the account icon on the right side of the screen.
- Next, you’ll see your account username. Under that, there is an option to manage your Google account
- Go to your Google Account.
- Tap the Security option on the left panel.
- Next, tap Manage devices on the device’s panel.
- Then click the device Sign out
How to sign out account from YouTube on TV
- Go to your TV’s YouTube app and open it.
- Select the left menu.
- You can now open your accounts page by selecting your profile picture.
- Sign out by selecting your account from the list.
How to Sign out if you Don’t Have Access to Any Devices
- Click the following link on any of your devices… https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity
- Tap on the device you want to sign out of from the list of devices, which has been displayed.
- Then click Sign out.
- On your TV, open the YouTube application.
- Go to the accounts page by choosing the left menu.
- Click on your account icon.
- Once you have selected the option to remove the account, click on it.
How to Sign out of YouTube on Xbox
● Any device can be used to access this link https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
● There will be a list of third-party apps displayed.
● Choose a network for Xbox
● Choose a network for play-station
● If you don’t have a Google account, click the letter in the top right corner of the website.
● Click “sign out” from the list of options.
● On your mobile device, open the YouTube application
● Under the “Account” section, tap on your name or email.
● Click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of your YouTube app to expand the menu.
● Select “Switch account” to see a list of your Google accounts.
● If you have several YouTube accounts on your phone, you may need to tap “Manage Accounts” or “Sign Out.”
● Click the account you want to remove.
● There are some cases where it may not show up on the screen, so tap the three dots button at the top right corner and then choose “Remove account”.
When you use your laptop or phone or use a public computer, others can view your recommended videos and history. If you don’t sign out after you’re done, you could face problems.
- 1 Reason of Sign Out of Youtube
- 2 How to Sign Out of Youtube on all Devices
- 3 How to sign out account from YouTube on TV
- 4 How to Sign out if you Don’t Have Access to Any Devices
- 5 How to Remove Your Account from the Account Settings Page
- 6 How to Sign out of YouTube on Xbox
- 7 How to Sign out of YouTube on Play-station
- 8 How to sign out of YouTube on a laptop or PC
- 9 How to sign out of YouTube on iPhone or iPad
- 10 How to sign out of YouTube on Android
- 11 Conclusion: