Business owners can also sell their products to customers all over the world through the Facebook Marketplace. It is an online shopping app that lets you buy and sell items.
Due to its association with Facebook’s ecosystem, buying and selling can be done easily.
You can face difficulty in finding your Marketplace inbox at any time by going to the marketplace, which keeps track of messages between buyers and sellers.
And also if you are not finding out how to change your Marketplace location, it gives you the facility to see messages from Marketplace if you are not aware of how to do it.
In the following steps, you will learn how to see Facebook Marketplace messages on your iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, and on the web app.
How to See Marketplace Messages in the Facebook Mobile App
For Android and iPhone users, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone
- Log in to your account
- Click Hamburger Menu in the top-right corner of the screen
- Then select the “Marketplace” option
- You can access the Facebook Marketplace by tapping the Person icon in the upper right corner and then tapping Inbox under Commerce Profile.
- Your conversations with buyers and sellers can be switched by tapping either Selling or Buying.
How to View Marketplace Messages on Facebook on a PC
Using the web version of Facebook Messenger on your PC will allow you to view Marketplace Messages either buying or selling:
- Sign in to your Facebook account by opening Facebook.com in your web browser.
- In your web browser, go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/ and click the Messenger icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Marketplace from the Chats menu.
- You can switch between buying and selling conversations by tapping on the Selling or Buying buttons.
How do we Fix Facebook Marketplace Messages Not Showing Up In Messenger?
- Opening Facebook Messenger.
- Click on your profile picture.
- After selecting Select Privacy & Safety, go to “Others on Facebook”.
- Select “Message Requests.”
- Force Messenger to close and reopen it.
- opening Facebook Messenger.
- tap on your Profile Picture.
- Now choose “Archived chats”.
- Now find your Facebook Marketplace chat.
How can I find my marketplace messages on Messenger?
You can see your recent messages from the marketplace in Messenger by opening the app, going to the main menu, and tapping “Messages”.
How can I find missing Facebook marketplace messages?
The marketplace message should appear on your phone’s Facebook Messages app if you sent or received it.
Why can’t I view Marketplace messages on Messenger?
Messages from the marketplace won’t appear in your Facebook settings unless you turn on “Show in Messenger.” in Settings > Notifications > Marketplace.
Why is my Facebook Marketplace not working?
The system’s browser cache or temporary data can cause problems with your online experience if you are using Facebook Marketplace in the system’s web browser and suddenly it stops working. So clearing the cache or temporary data may fix it.
How do I restore Facebook Marketplace?
Go to Facebook.com, click Marketplace, and then click Request Review. Your appeal will be reviewed by Facebook within a week. Check your Support Inbox or your Facebook email for updates.
How do I retrieve messages from Messenger?
- In Messenger, you can retrieve messages by opening the app and searching for the message,
- Opening your phone’s Messages app, selecting a message, and tapping the three lines in the top-right corner.
Why did my Marketplace Chats disappear?
There may be a reason why your Marketplace Chats have disappeared. Your account may have been canceled or you may have switched marketplaces.
Are Facebook Marketplace messages private?
There is no such thing as private messages on the Facebook Marketplace. The servers of the Facebook store all Marketplace messages.
Can Messenger messages be permanently deleted?
No, Until they are deleted by the user, Messenger messages are retained on Facebook’s servers.
Is it possible to recover deleted Messenger messages on my iPhone?
Yes, you can recover deleted messages from your iPhone. The best method depends on the type of message you want.
Find out how to view Facebook Marketplace messages Once you know how to sell your products over the Facebook Marketplace, you’ll be able to sell them all over the world. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about any of the steps in the comment section. I will get back to you as soon as possible.