Have you accidentally deleted your post and want to recover it then you are at right place where we will guide you on how to recover deleted posts on facebook and undeleted posts.We going to disucss all the info related to deletion posts and retrieve it later.
But do you know you if you have deleted an post and want to recover it you can also do it.Facebook give facility about to recover and delete post,recover deleted comment.You can also change your text colour according to your favourite colour.If you have to want to find posts by date then you can also find it by date.In this list of facilities,we will discuss here recovering of deleted posts or undeleted posts.
How To Recover Deleted Posts On Facebook:
When you delete your post it is removed from your account ,page and group and also from facebook app.But you can recover it by following three methods.
(A). Recover deleted posts
(B). Undeleted Posts
(C). Through Manage Activity Tool
We are going to discuss these three ways ne by one with simple steps.Just go to retrieve your posts.
(A). Recover deleted posts:
This is a short and simple way for everyone that is used by everyone simply.If you want to retrieve your post then you should follow the below steps.
- Go to facebook and login your account if you are not login.
- Now click on profile and click on settings
- Here you will find “download the info ” You will click on it.
- Aftr that you will see many option like posts, photos and videos etc you will just deselect al and select just posts and click on downlaod
- It will take sometime to download data.When it will be downloaded you will find that post that you have deleted mistakenly.
- Then you can repost it again on facebook page, group or timline.
(B). Undeleted Posts:
This process is not applicable for everyone because sometime it may works or not.In other words we can say that If you are not successful in above method then you can try to this method.Follow the below steps
- After login to your account go to your notification area.
- Find the notification here about post that you want to retrieve.
- Just click on undelete the post.It will cancel deletion process.
(C). Through Activity Tool:
Facebook recently launched this tool that you can use to retrieve your posts and deleted comments and other data.But there is one condition is that you will recover it within 30 days otherwise you will not able to recover it again. If you want to use this tool just go down and follow the steps.
- Go to Setings and privacy after login to your account.
- Now click on “Activity log“and then press on trash button or icon.
- There you will find all the deleted things like posts and other data.
- You will click on restore button that is located next to the posts.
- Your post will be reposted.
How to delete post From facebook:
If you want to remove post permanently that you don’t want to show on your timeline then you should have to follow the below steps but if you want to know how to recover deleted posts on facebook then you will follow the above methods.
- Go to your timeline and then go to profile
- Click on manage posts and choose post that you want to hide.
- Choose next and then click on hide post then done.
In this article, we learned about how to recover deleted posts on facebook with simple and easy ways and we also learned how to delete post from facebook.But if you are not want to use your account then you can easily delete your facebook account. For more query you can read our below FAQS
How to find deleted facebook posts?
Look through the rundown of messages that show up on the page and snap on the one you need to recuperate. Facebook records your correspondences, including erased Wall posts, by title and date. You additionally have the choice to type a name in the Search Messages field at the top.
How to see deleted posts on facebook?
Open your Facebook on your internet browser.Click the Account button and select Settings and Privacy.Select Activity Log.Click Trash from the left menu on the following page.You will see the posts you erased inside 30 days.
How to recover deleted posts on facebook?
To recover the post you recently remove, explore to More > Activity Log, and afterward tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts removed inside the beyond 30 days by means of Manage Activity. Tap a post you need to recuperate and afterward tap Restore. Select Restore to affirm.
How to retrieve a deleted facebook post?
To recuperate the post you as of late eradicated, investigate to More > Activity Log, and subsequently tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts eradicated inside the past 30 days through Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and subsequently tap Restore. Select Restore to affirm.
How to undelete a post on facebook?
You can follow the above second methods if you want to undelete a post on facebook.
How to recover deleted posts on facebook business page?
Glance through the overview of messages that appear on the page and snap on the one you really want to recover. Facebook records your correspondences, including eradicated Wall posts, by title and date. You also have the decision to type a name in the Search Messages field at the top.
How to recover deleted posts on facebook timeline?
Tap Activity Log. Tap Trash from the top menu. In addition, you will see the posts that are eradicated inside 30 days. Then, you can pick the presents you really want on recover and tap the Restore button.
- 1 How To Recover Deleted Posts On Facebook:
- 2 (A). Recover deleted posts:
- 3 (B). Undeleted Posts:
- 4 (C). Through Activity Tool:
- 5 How to delete post From facebook:
- 6 Conclusion:
- 7 FAQS:
- 7.1 How to find deleted facebook posts?
- 7.2 How to see deleted posts on facebook?
- 7.3 How to recover deleted posts on facebook?
- 7.4 How to retrieve a deleted facebook post?
- 7.5 How to undelete a post on facebook?
- 7.6 How to recover deleted posts on facebook business page?
- 7.7 How to recover deleted posts on facebook timeline?