From the very first impression of a YouTube channel, design a profile photo that perfectly captures the personality or brand of the channel.
Generally, YouTube channel profile pictures are displayed in small sizes like 88 X 88. Unfortunately, there are no tools online that can help you view and download YouTube profile pictures, but you can still do it by following a few simple steps.
we have outlined the steps you should take how to download the YouTube profile picture in full size without any website or software in this tutorial.
Method 1: How to Download YouTube Profile Picture
Step 1: Open YouTube Channel
If you want to download a full-size profile picture, open the appropriate YouTube channel or account.
- I have opened the official Keeptechi YouTube channel here
- Select the YouTube profile picture by right-clicking.
- Now click “Open image in new tab” on Google Chrome, Opera & Microsoft Edge. On Mozilla Firefox click “View Image“.
- The channel picture will appear in a new tab as an 88×88 image. In the URL, you will notice the “s88” value. It represents the image’s width and height.
- The full-size YouTube channel picture can be viewed by replacing 1000 with 88 and hitting Enter. Make sure you do not remove the “s” if you want to view it in other sizes such as 400, 500, 600, etc.
- You can now see Keeptechi’s full-sized picture on YouTube by changing 88 to 1000 and selecting the size.
- Right-click the image, then click “Save image as…,” if you want to save it to your computer or mobile device.
- On your computer/mobile, enter a name and select a location, then click Save
- On your mobile or desktop, open Google and search for any channel you should want to search.
- Search for a channel name.
- The “YouTube channel logo” should be added to the search terms
- Here I search “Shaun the Sheep Official YouTube channel logo.”.
- By clicking on Images, you will be able to easily download or save images as by right-clicking
- Upon clicking this link, you will be able to select the location of your device, such as desktop, pictures, etc. Finally, tap Save.
- You will able to save the YouTube channel picture.
How do you get a YouTube profile picture?
The YouTube profile picture you assigned is displayed next to the YouTube channel’s user name when you scroll down to the Profile section.
What is a YouTube avatar?
Channel icons or YouTube avatars are small images that appear next to the name of a YouTube channel. They can also be thumbnail images that appear along with your username when you comment on another YouTube video.
By following the simple steps in this blog post, you will be able to download YouTube profile images.
The first method is the best for those who want to view and download someone’s YouTube channel photo in different sizes. if you just want to download the profile picture then use another one.