You may delete your Depot account for a number of reasons. This article will explain how to delete your Depot account quickly.
It is a major retailer of home improvement products, tools, and services. Founded in 1937, Home Depot specializes in home improvement materials, tools, and services.
It sells building supplies, home improvement products, and lawn & garden products. After Walmart, it is the world’s second-largest retailer, and it is the largest home improvement retailer in the country.
Its headquarters are located in Cobb County, Georgia, with an address in Atlanta.
You can delete your Home Depot account for many reasons, whether you moved or no longer live in the house where you work. You may be unhappy with the service or products you received.
We’ve outlined comprehensive steps for you to follow so that you can learn how to delete your account.
How To Delete Home Depot Account
By Sending Email
- Log in to your email account associated with the application or website.
- Send an email to [email protected] by entering the email address in the “To” field.
- Submit a request to delete your account by typing “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Be sure to include your account information, such as your username or account number, in the body of the email in order to get your account deleted.
- Send the email.
- To confirm that your account has been deleted, wait for an email or contact from the company.
How to Cancel The Home Depot Subscription on iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings
- Enter Your name
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- You can review The Home Depot (subscription) by clicking on it.
- Click Cancel.
Delete The Home Depot from iPhone:
- Tap and hold The Home Depot on your home screen until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you’ll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- The Home Depot app can be deleted by clicking the X.
Delete The Home Depot from Android:
- Open your Google Play app and go to the menu.
- Click on “My Apps and Games”
- Then “Installed”.
- Choose The Home Depot
- then click “Uninstall”.
How to Cancel The Home Depot Subscription on Android Device:
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- You can cancel your subscription to The Home Depot by tapping on it.
- Then Click on “Cancel Subscription”.
How to Cancel The Home Depot Subscription on a Mac computer:
- Goto your Mac AppStore,
- Click on Your name
- Click “View Information” and sign in
- Click on the “Subscriptions” tab on the next page, then “Manage”.
- To cancel your subscription, click “Edit” beside The Home Depot app and then “Cancel Subscription”.
How to delete The Home Depot account:
- Use Justuseapp to contact The Home Depot directly. Get all Contact details →
- If you would like your account deleted, please email [email protected]
- If you have any questions about The Home Depot’s Data-deletion/request policy, please see their Privacy/TOS/Support channels below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Home Depot have an age requirement for creating an account?
To create a Home Depot account, you must be 18 years or older.
How can I pay for my Home Depot account?
A credit card, debit card, or PayPal account can be used to pay for your Home Depot account.
How much does it cost to set up an account with Home Depot?
Home Depot accounts are free to create.
Does Home Depot do a hard credit check?
Yes, Home Depot does a hard credit check.
Who is the bank that issues the Home Depot credit card?
The Home Depot credit card is from Bank of America.
Can anyone join Home Depot Pro Xtra?
Home Depot Pro Xtra is a membership-based program.
Is it possible to change the email address associated with my Home Depot account?
Log into your account and select “Update Profile” to change the email address associated with your Home Depot account.
Please send us a request from the email address associated with your Depop account, selecting Delete My Account, and confirming your @username and the reason for the deletion.
Once your request has been confirmed, your account will be deleted.