Our team noticed that you simply are uninterested in using your Coco account and checking out How to delete coco account?
If the above is that the case then we would like you to understand that you are on the proper page where you’ll see the way to cancel or maybe deactivate your account with no issues.
Meanwhile, Coco is a social media app that lets its users speak via free calling and messages. The app lets its user make or edit accounts on their app, upload pictures, see member’s profiles and add them as friends, send messages and make free calls on their mobile via voice Internet Protocol.
- 1 How to Delete Your Account through App:
- 2 How to Delete Your Account by Sending Mail:
- 3 How to Cancel Coco Subscription on your iPhone or iPad:
- 4 How to cancel the subscription on Android:
- 5 How to Cancel a Subscription on a Mac computer:
- 6 How to Cancel Subscription on Paypal:
- 7 How to Delete Coco from iPhone:
- 8 An alternative way to delete the app:
- 9 How to delete coco for iOS 11 and above:
- 10 How to delete the coco app from android:
How to Delete Your Account through App:
Open Coco app :
- Open your coco app and click on the More button which is given on the bottom right side.
Click on More then go-to profile:
- Once you click on the More button you’ll be redirected to the profile section scroll down on the profile section and click on the button SETTINGS.
Go to the setting section and press clear data:
- On Settings Section click on the button CLEAR DATA.
Go to the bottom right section:
- Once your data is cleared Delete button will appear on the bottom right section of the page.
Press to close your account:
- Click on Delete Button to shut Your Account.
Uninstall the app:
- Now uninstall the app to permanently delete your account.
How to Delete Your Account by Sending Mail:
- Open your email:
Open your registered email account for composing a new mail.
- Compose a new mail:
compose a brand new mail to coco authority for deletion of your account.
- Enter email address:
please Enter the subsequent email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Subject Line:
On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY COCO ACCOUNT”.
- Write a detailed email and click send:
Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click on send.
When you know how to delete the coco account then you need to cancel your subscription before deleting it. So do you know how to cancel subscriptions? no, don’t worry here we will discuss the cancellation of subscriptions.
You can cancel your subscription through different methods. which are described below:
How to Cancel Coco Subscription on your iPhone or iPad:
Open the app and go to setting:
- First, open the Settings app and tap on your name.
PRESS on the Subscription tab
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
Press o Apple ID and go to the subscription: :
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then check in and scroll right down to the “Subscriptions” button.
Press on coco subscription:
- Next, tap on Coco (subscription) you would like to review.
Press on cancel:
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
How to cancel the subscription on Android:
To cancel the Coco subscription on Android, you would like to understand that deleting the Coco app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
Open google play store:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you’ve got multiple Google accounts, make certain you’re signed into the proper one.
Click on menu:
- Click on the menu, then attend “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Coco subscription you would like to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
- Once your Coco subscription has been far away from Google Play, your future subscriptions are going to be canceled and won’t be renewed anymore.
How to Cancel a Subscription on a Mac computer:
To cancel Coco subscription on your Mac, do the following:
Open Mac app store:
- First, open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at rock bottom of the sidebar.
Go to view info:
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the highest of the window and check in if asked to try to do so.
Click on manage:
- Scroll down on the subsequent page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
Click cancel subscription:
- Click “Edit” beside the Coco app then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Note: Always confirm to use the precise username and ID you want to found out the subscription to manage that subscription when necessary. this is often sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you’ve got found out.
If you do not remember your password, however, contact the App for help/to reset your password.
How to Cancel Subscription on Paypal:
To cancel your Coco subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Log into paypal:
- First, log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
Click on settings:
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
Press on payments:
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on on “Manage Automatic Payments” within the Automatic Payments dashboard.
Click on coco:
- You’ll be shown a series of merchants’ agreements you’ve transacted before. Click on “Coco” to cancel.
Click on cancel automatic payments:
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you simply want to prevent making payments to Coco.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to finish the unsubscription.
After canceling the subscription and knowing how to delete the coco account you want to delete your app from your mobile. But how you can delete the coco app from your mobile? Here we will discuss the deletion of the app from mobile (Android, iPhone).
How to Delete Coco from iPhone:
To delete Coco from your iPhone, follow these steps:
Tap and hold coco:
- On your home screen, Tap and hold Coco until it starts shaking.
Click on cross button:
- Once it starts to shake, you will see an X Mark at the highest of the app icon.
- Click thereon X to delete the Coco app from your phone.
An alternative way to delete the app:
Go to Settings and click on General then click on “iPhone Storage“. you’ll then scroll right down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you would like to uninstall and delete the app.
How to delete coco for iOS 11 and above:
Go into your Settings and click on “General” then click on iPhone Storage. you’ll see the choice “Offload Unused Apps“. Right next thereto is that the “Enable” option. Click on the “Enable” option and this may offload the apps that you simply don’t use.
How to delete the coco app from android:
Open google play store:
- First, open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the highest left corner.
Go to my apps and games:
- After doing these, attend the “My Apps and Games” option, then attend the “Installed” option.
- You’ll see an inventory of all of your installed apps on your phone.
Choose coco and uninstall:
- Now choose Coco then click on “uninstall”.
Select and uninstall app:
- Also, you’ll specifically look for the app you would like to uninstall by checking out that app within the search bar then selects and uninstall.
Another way to how to delete coco account:
- Go to mobile display and find coco app
- Press and hold it until it is shaking
- When it is shaking press cross placed on the app
- Click ok for confirmation.
- When you click ok it will be deleted from your mobile.