If you’re fed up with your account and want to delete your clickup account, you’re not alone. Many users find themselves in the same situation, but don’t know how to delete their account. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete clickup account in just a few simple steps.
What is Clickup
ClickUp is cloud-based cooperation and tasks the executive’s apparatus appropriate for organizations, all things considered, and enterprises. ClickUp is the most ideal approach to work together on enormous and little activities. The free form is fantastic and offers all that you need.
Do you know about the features of Click up?
There are some features of click up which is important to know before deleting your account
- Create errands
- Offline Mode (Create and view errands disconnected)
- Time see (Next 7 days)
- Customize with Custom Fields
- Board see
- List see
ClickUp is free everlastingly, with limitless clients
Methods of How to Delete Clickup Account:
There are Three methods that you can use simply and easily to remove your account.
(A). Through Website
(B). By Sending Email
(C). By Sending Email
These are the simple and easy ways to cancel your account. Follow all the methods with all the steps and don’t try to skip any step.
(A). How to Delete ClickUp Account Using Web Browser and Desktop App:
If you would like to remove your account, you may do so by following these steps:
- Log into your account and click on your avatar & then Go to the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Remember: In order to access the My Settings Page, you’ll need to create or join at least one Workspace.
- Under the ‘Account’ section, click on the ‘Delete Account‘ button.
- Enter your password to confirm and click on the ‘Delete Account‘ button again.
- Your account will now be deleted and you will be logged out Automatically.
View the Video Below if you still don’t know how to cancel your clickup account
(B). Through Clickup Support:
- Go to the ClickUp Website.
- Look down and find the connect with support structure area.
- Now finds chat with clickup’s support team and click on it. while you click on you will find a form.
- Enter your name and personal details.
- Enter your Email Address that is connected to the record you need to delete.
- What’s more, in the message field type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and furthermore enter your legitimate justification mentioning account cancellation.
- Lastly, click on SEND MESSAGE to present your record cancellation demand.
(C). Close / Delete Clickup Account By Sending email:
You can send an email by requesting them to delete the ClickUp account. Follow the below steps to know how you can send the email.
- Open your email account which connects with the ClickUp app or website. Click on compose button.
- Just go to the title line and write here “Request to delete ClickUp account”
- Now compose a detailed email with reasons for deletion and requesting them to delete your account.
- Send this email at the email address [email protected]
You can view the video below if you still don’t know how to write an email
How to Delete ClickUp App from different devices:
After deleting your clickup account you want to delete your app from your devices like Android and Apple and other that you downloaded because mostly people attached both account mobile and web so when they delete their account then removed account automatically from mobile. But some people don’t attach to accounts and they want to delete app due to some reason. You can delete your app easily from your devices by using simple and easy methods.
ClickUp is an efficiency stage that gives an in a general sense better approach to work. Something other than task the executives – ClickUp offers notes, updates, objectives, schedule, planning, and surprisingly an inbox. Completely adjustable, ClickUp works for each kind of group, so all groups can utilize the equivalent application to design, sort out, and team up. (source)
Here we describing some FAQS that will helpful in your problem So read all the FAQS First.
How do I delete a Clickup workspace?
Select the workspace you wish to delete from your settings page, then click Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Delete workspace. To confirm the deletion of your workspace, click Delete in the pop-up window.
What happens when you remove a user from ClickUp?
In Short they will not have access to the workspace and any tasks that were assigned to them prior to their removal.
Can I have two ClickUp accounts
Yes Of course. However, you can create as many accounts as you like by right-clicking on the clickup icon
How do you delete a workspace email?
Sign in to your Workspace Control Center. Utilize your username and secret word (your Workspace Email address and secret word will not work here).
Select the really take a look at the box close to the email tends to you need to erase, and afterward, select Delete.
How do I remove a user from Clickup?
Open the Workspace you might want to eliminate a client from. Click your symbol in the base left corner .Select People. Find the individual you need to Remove. Click the circles under Settings and select Remove.
How safe is ClickUp?
All ClickUp web application correspondences are scrambled north of 256 digit SSL, which can’t be seen by an outsider and is a similar degree of encryption utilized by banks and monetary establishments. All information for ClickUp is scrambled very still utilizing AES-256 encryption.
Is there a chat in ClickUp?
Smooth out-group correspondence with constant talk directs in ClickUp. Add anybody to work discussions with @mentions and appoint remarks to keep your group continuing on things to do.
How to deactivate my clickup account?
If you want to deactivate your account then you have to follow all the methods that we described in above article without skip any step. If you skip any step in hurry then you will not successful in deactivating your accoun
In this article we guide you about how to delete Clickup account & delete your workspace .If you are facing any problem then you can contact us from below comment sections and you can also message them at social like
Facebook , Twitter , Instagram