Most People like to active and more messages on Facebook messenger but on the other hand many people dislike it due to more notifications. So they want to know how to deactivate messenger. That’s why we are discussing deactivation Facebook messenger. But going to main topic we discuss a little bit about messenger.
- 1 What is Messenger?
- 2 How to Deactivate Messenger On Facebook
- 3 (A). After deactivating Facebook account:
- 4 (B). Disabling Messenger App
- 5 How to turn off Notifications:
- 6 About Company:
- 7 Conclusion:
- 8 FAQS:
- 8.1 Why can’t I deactivate my Messenger?
- 8.2 Can you temporarily deactivate Messenger?
- 8.3 How do I temporarily disable Messenger 2021?
- 8.4 Will my messages be deleted if I deactivate Messenger?
- 8.5 What does a deactivated Messenger account look like?
- 8.6 Can I deactivate Facebook and still use Messenger?
- 8.7 How to deactivate messenger?
- 8.8 How do I activate Messenger after deactivating?
- 8.9 What do my friends see when I deactivate Facebook Messenger?
- 8.10 How many times can you deactivate Messenger?
- 8.11 What’s the difference between deactivating and deleting Facebook?
What is Messenger?
Messenger is a texting application and stage created by Facebook (presently Meta Platforms). Initially created as Facebook Chat in 2008, the organization updated its informing administration in 2010, delivered independent iOS and Android applications in 2011.
How to Deactivate Messenger On Facebook
There are two main methods according to Facebook to deactivate it that you can use. These methods are
(a). After deactivating Fb account.
(b). Disable Messenger.
You can use both of these methods That we describing in the below onw by one in the details.
(A). After deactivating Facebook account:
In this process you will deactivate your whole fb account. If you don’t need to fb account then use this methods because after deactivating you will not able to use it again and not get any notifications. So If you decided then following below method.
How to deactivate fb account:
For deactivating fb account you should have to follow the below steps:
- Go to Facebook and login to your account that you want to deactivate.
- Go to menu sign located top left corner.
- Click on settings and now press on Deactivation and deletion.
- Here you can deactivate your account.
- If you want to deactivate it permanently you can delete it.
How to deactivate messenger:
After deactivating you will go to messenger and deactivate it by following below steps:
- Go to your mobile screen and find messenger app.
- Open it you will see your messages.
- Click on your profile picture and go to legal policies.
- Press on Deactivate messanger and again click on messenger for confirmation.
(B). Disabling Messenger App
Sometimes People don’t want to deactivate their whole fb account just want to deactivate messenger. So if you are one of hem then follow the below method with simple steps.
- Open app and press on to your profile pic.
- Go to Active status and turn off your status.
- When you turn off you will show off from app and people will not message them there.
How to turn off Notifications:
You can turn off its notifications by following below methods:
- Open app and go to settings
- Click on notifications and sounds
- Turn off notifications here.
- When you turn off your notification you will not notify of any messages.
If you still facing problem you can just delete your messenger app.You will not get any messages.
Facebook sent off a committed site point of interaction, Messenger.com, and isolated the informing usefulness from the primary Facebook application, permitting clients to utilize the web interface or download one of the independent applications. In April 2020, Facebook delivered a Messenger work area application for Windows and macOS.
Messenger is accustomed to sending messages and trade photographs, recordings, stickers, sound, and documents, and furthermore respond to other clients’ messages and connect with bots. The assistance likewise upholds voice and video calling. The independent applications support utilizing numerous records, discussions with discretionary start to finish encryption, and messing around.
In this article, we learned about how to deactivate messenger with different and easy methods that will useful for you. We also learned deletion app, removing notifications, etc in details. If you face any problem you can contact us by comment section. You can follow and messages them still at social media at given links:
Here we are discussing some FAQs that will useful for you. You must read them before going to contact us.
Why can’t I deactivate my Messenger?
To deactivate Messenger, you should initially deactivate your Facebook profile. It’s absolutely impossible to deactivate Messenger without deactivating your Facebook profile first. To get messages without deactivating Facebook, you can simply eliminate the Messenger application.
Can you temporarily deactivate Messenger?
The best way to deactivate Messenger is to initially deactivate your Facebook account. Whenever you’ve deactivated your record, you can reactivate it by logging once more into Messenger or Facebook.
How do I temporarily disable Messenger 2021?
Tap on your profile picture in the upper left corner. Presently, look down and open “Lawful and Policies”. On the base, you will view it as the “Deactivate Messenger” choice.
Will my messages be deleted if I deactivate Messenger?
Remember that assuming you delete your Facebook account totally, you will lose admittance to Messenger too.
What does a deactivated Messenger account look like?
You will be imperceptible in the Messenger application. Nobody will be seeing your profile in the application. Nobody will actually want to speak with you. At the point when you receptive Messenger, it will likewise reactivate your Facebook account consequently.
Can I deactivate Facebook and still use Messenger?
Assuming that you’ve deactivated your record and you use Messenger, it doesn’t reactivate your Facebook account. Your companions may have the option to reach you through the Messenger application or the visit window in Facebook.
How to deactivate messenger?
Open Messenger application. Open settings in the wake of tapping on the presentation picture choice. Go to the upper left-hand corner. Select Legal and Policies. Pick Deactivate Messenger on the following screen. Enter account secret phrase. Tap on Continue.
How do I activate Messenger after deactivating?
You can reactivate your Messenger account anytime in the future by logging back in to Facebook Messenger with your username and secret phrase.
What do my friends see when I deactivate Facebook Messenger?
Your companions won’t realize that you’ve deactivated your record except if they attempt to look for your now-deactivated profile or they ask you in reality.
How many times can you deactivate Messenger?
You can do it however many times as you need. In this manner, in the event that you need successive holidays from the online media webpage, it’s conceivable. Nonetheless, assuming you’ve deactivated on various occasions, you could need to stand by 24 hours subsequent to signing in for full initiation.
What’s the difference between deactivating and deleting Facebook?
The greatest distinction among deactivating and deleting a Facebook account is that deactivating your Facebook account gives you the adaptability to return at whatever point you wish, while removing your record is a long-lasting activity.