You may wonder How to Access the Spam Folder in Facebook Messenger when you find out one of these messages is from someone you know.
You may have to restore a message from spam if you make a mistake with these systems. This article explains how to do so.
With such access, you can communicate freely with friends and strangers. However, anonymous messages may be disturbing.
Messages sent by suspicious parties are automatically sent to Messenger’s spam folder because Facebook has a comprehensive privacy and security policy.
It is now possible to change your profile picture without anyone knowing. You can change the color of your posts, comments, groups, and pages as well.
By following these steps, you’ll be able How to Access the Spam Folder in Facebook Messenger on various devices.
How to Access the Spam Folder in Facebook Messenger
Facebook will only notify you if it “thinks” you might know the person anyone else is filtered out.
For Android and iPhone users, follow these steps:
Method 1: On Android / iPhone App
- Open the Facebook app on your phone
- Log in to your account
- In the upper left corner tap your Profile picture
- Select the Message Requests.
- Tap the Spam tab.
Method 2: On Desktop/ Pc
- Sign in to your Facebook account by opening Facebook.com in your web browser.
- Click the Messenger icon in the upper right corner
- Then click See All in Messenger at the bottom.
- Select Message Requests from the 3 dots in the upper left corner of Messenger
On the Requests page, click See Spam.
Delete and restore spam messages in Facebook Messenger
You can delete spam messages by:
- You can delete a message on mobile by long-pressing the message and select Delete.
- You can delete the chat on a PC by clicking on the 3 dots next to the message and selecting Delete Chat.
We hope that the provided information about How to Access the Spam Folder in Facebook Messenger has been useful to you. If you make a mistake with these systems, you might have to restore a message from spam.
In order to change the color of posts, comments, groups, or pages on Facebook, please feel free to post your questions in the comment section. I will be able to assist you as soon as possible.